New for the 2015-2016 school year, Clay has added more online options for parents, guardians, and students to manage their accounts and payments. Parents, guardians, and students can now:
- Check their cafe balance online.
- See past cafe transaction history online.
- Add funds to cafe accounts online*
- Pay classroom fees online.*
- Pay class dues online.*
- Pay for other fees, trips, etc. online.*
- Complete free and reduced lunch applications online.
The links are conveniently located on the main Clay page (http://clay.k12.oh.us) under "Parent/Student" at the top. The student's name and student number are required to view or make changes. Students in grades 2-12 already have their numbers memorized. We will also be sending home a paper notification with student numbers on Monday September 28.
*The online payment and transaction systems are owned and operated by Clay's lunch vendors KBM and RevTrak. All processing fees for credit cards are from the credit card processing company and not Clay Local Schools. Checking balances or cafe purchase history is always free.